12-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
● Warranty are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for a period of one year from date of original purchase.
● We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT. International shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
1. What is not covered?
● Normal wear and tear of Product use.
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non quality-related issues
● Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose.
● Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance.
● Product that has been modified or altered.
● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An Amazon order number or ZVE order receipt for a purchase made through ZVEDirect.